Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Introductions

Where do I start? I have been married to my supportive husband, Paul, for 12 years. We have four beautiful children (Julia 8, Joseph 6, Jacob 4, and John 2) I work as a commercial underwriter for the greatest insurance company on earth. I teach insurance and women leadership courses. I am a brand new student to Boston University. I am a breast cancer survivor(during my last pregnancy). My family and I live in the vineyards on Lake Erie. We raise our own beef and pork, and have tons of extra animals around for fun and entertainment purposes. My goal is to eventually get out of the corporate world and teach.

1 comment:

Michael Olive said...

It's really nice to virtually "meet" you Rebecca and congrats on being a cancer survivor! I lost my first wife to cancer and our local "Relay for life" event here in Florida is a "can't miss" event for me. I'm looking forward to learning with you in group 9. I hope you'll drop by my blog and say hello..

Mike Olive